This recipe is so easy and quick to make, let me tell you it took me ten minutes to just cook. Taste wise it was awesome.
If you are having guests over for dinner this one subzi will be your highlight as the guests will definitely go drooling over this yum recipe.
Spices used here are minimal , main masala is the ginger garlic n green chili paste, which gives this recipe the restaurant taste.
How to clean 🍄mushrooms?
Many just clean with a dry cloth and use them, but I prefer blanching them in hot water and them cleaning with kitchen towel.
Which mushroom are used here?
White mushrooms are used here which is widely used for culinary cooking.
Mushrooms are high in water content. They don’t need to be deep fried, use them directly in the recipe.
In my house it’s only me and my son who love mushrooms, rest all just look at it like a fungi😀 many vegetarian do not eat this mushrooms as they are a fungi…
Let’s head towards the recipe now
Mushroom Taka Tak
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 capsicum Chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ginger
- 5 to 6 green chili
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Blanch mushrooms and clean them with the kitchen towel.
- Later cut into pieces
- Take a blender, grind ginger, garlic n green chili into fine paste.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoon water if you want
- Heat a kadhai with oil n butter
- Pour in the grinded paste and saute till the raw smell is gone
- Now, add chopped onions, saute till translucent
- Add in tomato, keep it half cooked
- Now add capsicum give the veggies a stir, add in the mushrooms mix again
- Add red chili powder, garam masala powder and tomato sauce with salt
- Give it a nice mix and cook for five minutes
- Mushroom Taka Tak is ready to be enjoyed with roti , Naan or parathas
- Hope you liked this simple recipe
- Until then keep exploring…….
Categories: Indian vegetable sabzi (dry)