Here’s another quick snack recipe for that instant go…. Lay’s are loved by all and we tend find them in every shop near n far.
The best snack for any sudden guests in the house. Kids most demanded chips in a new avatar.
Basic ingredients are required here and this awesome chaat is ready.
I have used Hot n Sweet flavour, you can pick your favourite one . Topping this with cheese makes it more drool worthy.
Hey!! Give a clap here
Let’s get the recipe now
Lay’s Cheese Chaat
- One pack of Lay’s chips
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 tablespoon Green chutney
- 2 tablespoon veg burger mayonnaise
- Black salt
- Few coriander leaves
- Black pepper powder
- Cheese slices
- Spread Lay’s on a microwave safe plate
- Top them with Chopped onions , tomato, green chutney, black salt, coriander leaves and last the main ingredient cheese slices
- Microwave it for few seconds till cheese melts
- Remove it from the oven
- Sprinkle some black pepper powder and enjoy
- Hope you enjoyed the recipe here.
- Do share your thoughts
- Here’s a video for this recipe