Peeling garlic is really a tedious job to do if you don’t know the trick. In my house garlic is consumed in every food cooked, except for Navratris.
So, peeling garlic is a big headache for me. Especially when the garlic is newly harvested, their skin don’t peel off fast.
When you think of storing garlic in bulk this tip will work wonders. Without the pain in your thumb.
So let’s get started.
How to peel Garlic quickly…
- Take a bowl full of water at room temperature.
- Soak the garlic pods in the water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes cut the tip of the garlic with knife, rest of the skin comes out easily.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Use when required.
- Life is much easier by this tip.
- If you like the post do comment.
If you are staying in a cold weather, use hot water for soaking the garlic.