Oreo is everyone’s favorite let it be young or old and summer’s do call for something chilled with our favorite oreo.which none of our kids can say no,here’s making a super simple recipe of milkshake filled with icecream and oreo cookies. I made these oreo shake to just finish my oreo biscuits chura or pieces.
Let’s get the recipe
#purvanchalstadka#foodbloggers #indianfoodblogger #foodphotograhy #Milkshake #oreo#oreomilkshake
- 1 cup milk
- 5 oreo cookies crushed
- 2 scoop vanilla icecream
- Whipped cream (optional )
- Oreo cookies for garnish
- Chocolate syrup for garnishing the glass
- Take blender add in oreo biscuits with milk and icecream
- Blend it on high speed
- Take your serving glass and drip the chocolate syrup inside the edges of the glass.
- Pour the milkshake in the serving glass till half full, add the Whipped cream with the help of piping bag , last top it with crushed oreo and cookie.
Your Oreo milkshake is ready,enjoy it in the summer’s or when you have that craving.
Milk should be chilled completely before using.
You can keep the milk in freezer and later use it.