Chocolate,this one name gives smile on everyone’s face,even me i just love them in any form,let them be as cakes,breads or anything else.Coming to the recipe all you need is ripe bananas and rest is like making cake.Kids favourite any time pack it the tiffin and they are good to go.
- 4 ripped bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil(olive oil or sunflower oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 butter milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tsp cocoa powder(I prefer it dark.you can use according to taste)
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree celsius
- grease the bread tin with some oil
- mash the bananas well and mix it with sugar with help of blender
- in the same mixture add-on vanilla essence,buttermilk and oil
- sieve all the dry ingredients together.flour, baking soda,baking powder,cocoa powder and salt
- now,fold the dry mixture into the banana mixture without any lumps remaining in it.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 30 to 40 minutes or till the cake is done
- Timings of ovens do differ,so please keep constant check on the cake
- After mixing all the dry and wet ingredients do not keep the mixture out of the oven,straight away keep it for baking
- once the cake(check it with the help of toothpick) remove it from the oven and let it cool down.
- with the help of knife clear the sides of the tin before removing the cake