Peanuts,shengdana or groundnuts whatever you call them,they surely enhance the taste of food.Chutneys are another form in which we can have are peanuts.Peanuts are healthy nuts,just love them in the boiled form also.This chutney is loved by my kids n is regular in there tiffin.So let’s see the recipe
- 1/2 cup peanuts (shengdana)
- 3 to 4 green chili (you can use red chili also)
- 2 to 3 garlic
- 1 tsp jeera (cumin)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for roasting
- In a pan or tawa take oil 1 tsp add jeera,green chili,garlic and peanuts and roast them till they get black spots or when the colour changes to dark
- Let them cool
- In a grinder,grind the mixture with salt into a coarse powder
- Your shengdana chutney is ready to eat
- My kids love them with puris and parathas
- I did not use haldi(turmeric) powder, you can if you wish to.
- This chutney is especially eaten with bhakris or rotis in my house
- I also did not remove the skin of peanuts after roasting it,I like them with the skin,if you don’t want the skin,roast it separately and after cooling just rub the skin.