Let me tell you ,when i first tasted this raita,it was at my mom’s place where my younger brother had cooked lunch for everyone and one of the thing which i enjoyed a lot eating was this moong raita.Simple essemble of things and you get this amazing Raita ready.My house is filled with foodies where one likes to cook and other loves to eat 😆.Without saying much here’s my brother’s Moong sprouts raita with my twist.
- 1 cup sprouted moong
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tablespoon green chutney
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon roasted and crushed peanuts
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4 tablespoon cumin powder
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Take a large bowl,pour in the curd
- Add the sprouts with green chutney and peanuts
- Add cumin powder and salt,sugar
- Give it a nice mix
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- your Moong sprouts raita is ready to be enjoyed with rice or roti
- You can use mix sprouts also.