I have already posted a mousse recipe before, today I am posting mousse recipe with dark chocolate. As said making mousse is super easy one with only 3 ingredients. Loved by everyone in the house and the best part is that you can store it in refrigerator,use if you have guests over.
A hassel free recipe where you can involve your kids aswell.This chocolate mousse was made by my twins,where one went chopping the chocolate and the other went whisking.
So,let’s check out the recipe
#mousse #eggless #egglessdarkchocolatemousse#foodbloggers#purvanchalstadka
Eggless Chocolate mousse
- 300 grams dark/semi dark chocolate
- 500 grams fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Take a bowl pour in the cream
- Place it on the burner
- Cook till you notice the edges boiling
- Off the flame
- Remove from the gas
- Chop chocolate and keep in a bowl
- Pour the hot cream on the chocolate
- Mix it well using a whisk
- Mix till the chocolate has melted
- Add in vanilla extract
- Refrigerator it overnight
- Next day remove it from the refrigerator
- Whisk it on high speed for 2 to 3 minutes
- Once you notice soft peaks stop blending
- Pour the mixture into the piping bag
- Fill the cups and glasses
- Serve them chilled.
- Eggless Chocolate mousse is ready
- Until then keep exploring….
- Cups have being filled by my teens here,so a bit messy