Sauteed veggies are always a good way to eat and they are fried in olive oil or ghee much better or you can use butter,which is the best.I love sauteed veggies in butter and my twins also love them.
What is sauteed ?
It’s basically cooking with small amount of oil or butter.
Can you use any veggies
And the answer is yes,any vegetable which you love can be sauteed.
So let’s see what goes in making this
#purvanchalstadka #sauteedfrenchbeans#sauteedveggies#foodblogger #indianfoodbloggers#beans#sidedish
Sauteed french beans
- 500 grams french beans
- 1/2 cup garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 tablespoon red chillie flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter/oil
- 1 tablespoon salt or as per taste
- Garlic greens for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Trim the edges of the beans and cut them into half if you want or else leave it trimmed only.
- Now,take a saucepan or pot or any bowl and boil water
- Once the water starts boiling blanch the beans for 5 minutes
- Drain the water and keep them below running water ,so that the colour of the beans remain intact.
- Heat butter in the pan,add in the blanched french beans and saute
- If you like burnt garlic then you can add in half of the minced garlic with the beans
- Now add in salt and cook for five minutes or till cooked
- Once it’s cooked add in black pepper powder,red chilli flakes and remaining garlic
- Stir for few seconds
- Off the flame and serve hot
- You can blanch the french beans and store in the fridge,saute whenever you want.
- Garnish them with some sesame seeds and garlic greens if you wish too.
- Sauteed french beans is ready to be served
- Until then keep exploring……..
Note: The picture of beans is not 500 grams that’s just to show you how blanched beans look like.