Maggi the name itself says volumes, yes I am a Maggi person, how can anyone not like Maggi who’s childhood was based on this.
The Maggi which I ate and still today everyone eats is the regular one, but things keep changing and innovation is mother of all invention. So many sites with different Maggi recipes to share with, so even I thought why not try this trending Tandoori Maggi.
Tandoori Maggi I was craving and instead of having them in a restaurant we can cook them in house with all the ingredients available in the house.
If you are thinking about this not being healthy, I would say yes Maggi or any packed food is not healthy if consumed on daily basis, once in a blue moon it’s fine to have packed food.
Here actually a earthen pot is heated for 10 to12 minutes to make it a tandoor. You can really get the earthy flavour from this dish.
So let’s get the recipe
- 2 packs of Maggi masala
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 green chilli chopped
- Salt as per taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups watet
- 1 earthen pot
- First and foremost wash the earthen pot and place it on the cooking stove on low flame
- Start preparing Maggi
- Take a pan pour water add all the spices along with salt
- Except Maggi tastemaker
- Add in noddles once it starts boiling
- When you notice noddles to be cooked add the tastemaker
- Off the flame
- Off the flame of the earthen pot as well
- Place the pot on a plate
- Start pouring Maggi in the pot
- You will notice it starts boiling and overflowing
- Pour the whole Maggi and let it over flow
- That’s how Tandoori Maggi is made
- Enjoy them hot
- Until them keep exploring…….
Leave a Reply