Don’t get confused for the name, I have made this yummy mango phirni and served it with ice-cream. Here ice-cream can be of any flavor.
Mango phirni is rich and creamy, delicious dessert for any occasion.
This has to be served in earthen cups or pots to make it taste much better when you have this in earthen pot the taste and smell of the pot is awesome.
Making Mango phirni is same like any other phirni, here we are adding mango pulp for the taste. When served with ice cream this tastes really yum, to understand what am saying do try this fusion.
Get the recipe here..
Mango Phirni Ice-cream
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 750 ml milk
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup sugar /as per sweetness
- 1/2 tablespoon elaichi powder /cardamom
- Nuts chopped
- 1 cup milk powder (optional)
- Soak rice for one hour
- Grind to a coarse paste
- Start boiling milk in a deep pan
- Pour in grinded rice
- Boil till rice cooks and milk thickens
- Add chopped nuts and milk powder
- Elaichi powder,sugar and mix well
- Pour in mango pulp
- Mix well
- Let it cool for more 5 minutes
- Off the flame
- Pour one ladle in a earthen bowl
- And same manner you can keep rest of the phirni in bowls
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour
- Serve it chilled with a scoop of ice cream
- That’s the fusion we are creating here
- This tastes divine
- Hope you liked this simple recipe
- Until then keep exploring…….