I can understand their are many people who are a bit adventurous and would go to an extent to try eating new things.Unless you don’t explore how will you know what you like or dislike.
Jamun ice-cream is one such flavour which very few people like to try,some don’t like playing with their favorite ice-cream flavours.
This recipe was a hit with my husband, but my kids did try it once they love their chocolate flavor 😁I am not forcing anybody….
Coming to the recipe this is a creamy and velvety ice-cream with that Jamun punch.
So let’s get the recipe
Kala Jamun ice-cream
- 400 grams cream
- 250 gram milkmaid
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup Kala Jamun pulp
- 1 cup sugar
- Sprinklers for garnish(optional)
- Take saucepan boil water in it
- Add sugar and kala jamun
- Boil for 2 minutes,let it cool and deseed
- blend it to a paste
- Pour the cream in a large mixing bowl
- Add milkmaid and blend it together
- Add in the Jamun pulp and vanilla essence
- Mix this well
- Now, using an electric beater whisk this mixture for 10 minutes on high speed
- Cover the bowl with a lid or aluminum foil and freeze it
- After 2 hours remove the ice-cream and whisk it for another 5 minutes
- Cover and keep
- Repeat this process for 3 times and after the 3 time whisking, pour the ice-cream in an airtight container
- Freeze it for 5 to 6 hours
- Next day before serving remove and keep the ice-cream out for 5 minutes, that’s it
- Scoop out your Kala Jamun ice-cream garnish with sprinklers and enjoy
- Hope you loved this simple recipe
- Until then keep exploring…….
Categories: Ice cream recipe