Yes you heard it right, seviyan salad. When there can be all kind of noodles salad why not seviyan which every Indian household has stored in their pantry for that perfect seviyan when one desires for something mitha.
This recipe is inspired by the noodle salad with my twist. Healthy and wholesome for that summer days when we don’t feel like entering the kitchen, just grab the seviyan cook them add in your favorite veggies you are ready with a wonderful dish.
Now, coming to the tasting part. How does it taste?
Well like any other noodle salad, exactly. If you like experimenting with food then this is the right recipe for you.
So let’s get started with the recipe
- 1 cup boiled seviyan /vermicelli
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1/4 tablespoon jeera powder
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- pinch of black salt
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon Roasted peanuts
- Boil seviyan and refrigerator it
- Now in a mixing bowl bring together all the given ingredient
- Add salt, sugar, red chilli powder and lemon juice
- Toss it well
- Bring out the refrigerated seviyan
- Mix it with the veggies, toss all together
- Garnish with roasted peanuts
- Serve it straight from the refrigerator
- Healthy and yummy seviyan salad is ready
- Hope you loved this simple recipe.
- Until then keep exploring…….