What do you have as an energy drink after a lovely walk or workout… Some protein powder, I would suggest you to have this healthy smoothie as it has no preservatives and is freshly made with fresh fruits available in the house.
My son is a lover of all types of smoothie and milkshakes. This was also his favorite one. After finishing his regular exercise he craves for this.
Smoothie are made with raw fruits and vegetables with your favorite ice-cream, milk and yoghurt as the base same as milkshake.
There are green smoothie with spinach or kale, point is that you can explore with your smoothie.
Today’s smoothie is with mango and banana, instead of Greek yogurt I have used regular curd here.
You can check out my Mango lassi drink hereMango lassi recipe
So let’s get the recipe card
- 2 banana
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1/2 cup curd
- Vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or as per taste)
- Garnish with some chocolate syrup
- Take blender add all the given ingredient and blend on high speed
- Pour it in a glass and serve with or without ice cube
- Serve chilled or at room temperature
- Smoothie recipes are so very simple and easy to make.
- Include them in your daily diet on daily basis.
- Hope you loved this simple recipe for more do visit again.
- Until then keep exploring…….