Aroma of mango makes anyone salivating, recipes with mangoes are endless, but one of my favourite is this creamy , velvety mango mousse. I use fruits which are in season, don’t prefer the canned one’s.
If you having guests over, try this recipe for dessert, they’ll definitely gonna love this.
Making them is quite simple and quick. Only thing to remember is whichever mango you are using, they have to be sweet, even a little bit of sourness will ruin the mousse. Do keep this in mind before you start your prep.
What is Mousse?
Mousse is basically smooth textured dessert made with whipped cream and egg whites but this is a vegetarian blog so I have not used any egg.
Let’s start with the recipe
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup mango pulp
- Mango essence
- Whisk whip cream till it doubles up.
- And forms peak
- Keep a little cream aside with added mango essence.
- Rest take it in another bowl, add mango pulp
- Add few drops of mango essence
- Gently fold it and mix the pulp with cream
- Take a piping bag fill it and pipe in the glass you are serving
- And top it with the white cream using the piping bag.
- Now, chill it in the refrigerator before serving
- Enjoy it as required.
- Hope you liked this simple recipe.
- Check the video below
Leave a Reply