Here’s my version of quesailla with some leftover rotis in the house.
How to use these leftover rotis was the question in my mind, what better way than quesadillas, right!!
This recipe was made with whatever is available in my pantry that day, so couldn’t make it more fancy, just chopped capsicum n onions and stuffed with some herbs n cheese, that’s how easy it was to make.
Do try this recipe and give your comments below.
What are Quesadillas?
Quesadilla is a Mexican food, made of corn tortilla traditionally. But you can also use flour for making this. Basically it is folded into half and stuffed with meat, veggies, beans and loads of cheese.
Quesadilla is a Mexican dish but loved worldwide. With every household having their own version and I am creating my vegetarian way here.
Let’s get the recipe now
#purvanchaltadka #foodblogger #quesadilla
- 4 Tortila /leftover rotis
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 3/4 cup capsicum chopped
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- Black salt
- Black pepper powder
- Heat a griddle or tawa
- Now, heat the rotis applying butter on both the sides
- Place the chopped capsicum n onion
- Sprinkle black salt, black pepper powder, mixed herbs, garam masala powder, chill flakes,
- Top it with cheese sauce
- And grated cheese
- Fold it into half
- Heat till the cheese melts
- Cut into half and serve
- I bet you no one will say this was a leftover (basi) roti.
- Hope you enjoyed this recipe