Something yum and delicious, on demand of a cake when kids have here friends at home and you exactly know what these kids will love mug cake.
Now without going for the authentic way of making I prefer baking a biscuit mug cake instantly.
Biscuits here can be of any flavour, but my kids love Parle-G Biscuits so I am using them along with some hide n seek cookies.
This recipe takes just 10 minutes in total to make, see how quickly you can go with this. Give it a try if you haven’t yet.
So let’s get into this super quick recipe
#purvanchaltadka #foodblogger #mugcake
Biscuit Mug Cake
- 1 packet parle g
- 1 packet Hide n Seek biscuits
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon choco chips
- vanilla essence few drops
- Pinch of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
- Sprinkler for garnish
- First, roughly crush the biscuits
- Take a microwave safe mug, add the biscuits with milk, cocoa powder, sugar, oil, baking powder and vanilla essence
- Mix this well adjust the consistency if not thick with more biscuits
- Microwave this for 1 minute
- Garnish with sprinklers and chocolate syrup