Are you in confusion about the morning tiffin box for your child, no worries here’s a quick and simple toast recipe which every kid will fall in love with. As well the adults. Cooking this toast is fast and in that morning rush this recipe comes handy.
With some basic ingredients from the kitchen you are sorted. Give it try.
Having kids in the house makes any mother creative with her cooking skills, lol… so keep exploring and creating.
As this is a vegetarian site I have used custard powder instead of eggs. To make it more healthy I have used brown bread aswell.
So let’s see how it all has come together
French Bread Toast
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon vanilla custard powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 to 4 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar for dusting
- 4 brown bread slices
- Take a bowl add milk, custard powder, vanilla essence, powdered sugar Mix this well, if required adjust milk , it has to be liquidity.
- Heat a non-stick pan and dip one slice of bread both sides and toast it on the pan by applying butter to the edges.
- Cut it into squares place it on the serving plate and dust some powdered sugar
- Enjoy this bread toast for snacks.