Meet this best-ever pizza sauce. This is rich and full of flavours. One will get the beautiful texture and colour with this recipe. Making pizza sauce at home is quite simple and easy. With few ingredients needed, one can make the best pizza sauce.
After trying this recipe, I don’t buy any more pizza sauce from the store. Pizza sauce is used as a topping on the pizza but also goes well with macaroni and pasta. When there is leftover sauce it goes into the pasta. Get to know the secret ingredient used for a spicy Indian twist.
With some tomatoes, onion and herbs this sauce is made. Store in the refrigerator and use as required.
Let’s get this recipe now…
#purvanchaltadka #pizzasauce #foodblogger
- 2 onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon salt or as per taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Take a pan heat oil and butter
- Add in chopped garlic saute for a few seconds then add in chopped onions, cook till translucent
- Once done add in the tomatoes
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, all the herbs, tomato sauce, black pepper powder and sugar. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add water and boil for a few more seconds by covering with a lid
- Off the flame and let it cool down completely
- Grind to a fine paste
- Pizza sauce is ready
- Enjoy it on pizza or pasta
Mithai without mawa
As the name suggests this salsa is a winner with every kid in the house. Salsa is the best snack for any time hunger, the taste is a mix of sweet and tangy flavour. I served it with some Indian papad cut into a nacho shape and deep fried. Do try it this way as… Continue Reading →