Sattu is roasted black chana which is grinded with the black skin itself. A very healthy powder with which one can make stuffed parathas or kachoris as well.sattu sharbat prevents us from heat wave and its a complete nutrition to the body.Especially consumed by Biharis and North Indian. Sattu ka aatta is available in every Indian grocery shop or the flour mill.Do try this recipe in summer’s or if you are running short of time just mix sattu ka aatta in water with the given ingredients and consume you will stay full for the day.
Lets get the recipe
#foodbloggers #purvanchalstadka #indianfoodblogger #foodphotograhy #sattu#sharbat#sattusharbat#summerdrink#beattheheat
- 1 tablespoon sattu
- 1/4 tablespoon kala namak
- Pinch of jeera powder
- 1 glass water
- Ice cubes
- Take a glass add sattu flour and few drops of water,make a nice paste without any lumps
- When the mixture is done,add in kala namak and jeera powder, mix it
- Pour water in glass and ice cubes
- Mix it and its ready to drink
- Sattu ka sharbat is ready
- Happy Summer!