Lassi is a known drink for every Indian mostly fond by North Indians. Very simple and quick drink to make in a snap.Best during hot summer’s, this keeps one’s body cool and hydrated.After having a glass full of Lassi you won’t need to have your meal,it’s a small power pack meal in itself. While making lassi do keep in mind that curd should not be sour as it will spoil the taste of lassi.
Let’s get the recipe quick….😊
Do check out my You tube channel
- 2 glass curd
- 1/2 cup sugar or as per sweetness
- 1/2 cup powdered kaju/badam
- 4 elaichi
- 1 tablespoon grated dry coconut
- 1 tablespoon chopped pista
- Some charoli
- Take jar add curd with sugar dry fruit powder and elaichi
- Blend on high speed for a minute
- Pour into the glass
- Garnish with grated dry coconut, pista and charoli
- Serve them chilled
- Enjoy your lassi.