Yes,you heard it right Mango salsa this is a complete seasonal recipe and made best during mango season. As the produce is fresh,not cold storage one.Ripe mangoes with some salt and pepper makes it really delicious and lipsmacking.With few ingredients from your pantry you can make this super tasty salad.We basically eat them with roti.I have used Alhanso mangoes in this dish you can use whichever mango available near you.
Salsa- This is basically Latin American word,salsa means tomatoes, onions and green chillies sauce or mixture. Salsa is a American dance form also.
In Purvanchal the mixture of onions,tomatoes and green chillies with coriander leaves is called kukhumber.Every place has its own version with some twist.
No one is a born cook
You learn it,by cooking
😊This saying is completely true if you think that you can cook,then you can cook.
Let’s get the recipe
- 1 ripe mango (i have used alhanso here)
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Coriander and mint leaves for garnish
- Take a bowl assemble all the given ingredients
- Mix them well
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Top it with mint leaves
- Your Mango Salsa is ready to be served
- Start cooking from Purvanchal’s Tadka
Wonderful idea to use mango in salsa! It looks so delicious.