Making kurkure a bit more chatpata n delicious with this bhel recipe. A very innovative way to serve your friends n family.
I enjoy serving them in kitties, as this is so much fun recipe even your kids can make them.
Kurkure can be of any flavour you love. Especially loved by kids in the house. My twins are fond of having them when they have their friends over.
Simple and quick bhel for you, scroll down the recipe to know how I made them, what works and what doesn’t.
Searching for chutney recipe Green Chutney/ Dhaniya ki chutney
No cooking involved here, the best part.
Let’s get started
#purvanchaltadka #foodblogger #kurkurebhel#bhelrecipe
- Pack of kurkure (favourite flavour)
- 1/2 onion Chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Nylon sev
- 1 tablespoon green chutney
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Kala namak/ rock salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- First open the pack and keep aside some kurkure, rest you crush them up.
- Now in a mixing bowl add crushed kurkure, onion, tomato, red chili powder, chaat masala, Kala namak, coriander leaves, sev n tomato sauce.
- Mix all this well
- Add in the leftover kurkure and mix
- Take a serving glass or bowl
- Fill the kurkure bhel top with some sev and serve this to your guests or friends.
- Hope this was a simple recipe for you.
- If you liked it do give a thumbs up
- Until then keep exploring…….
- Keep the salt in control as kurkure is salty.
- You can go on to adding raw mango or veggies if you like.
- Watch the video below