- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup jowar flour/sorghum
- 1/2 cup bajra flour/pearl millet
- 1/2 cup makka/maize flour
- 1 kalonji
- 2 tablespoon ghee or oil for moyan/shortening
- 1 1 /2 tablespoon salt
- Water for kneading the dough
- The above quantity is for storage, mix all the flour together and from that take 1 1/2 cup
- Take large bowl
- Add the flour,salt,ghee,kalonji and water
- Knead a soft dough
- Keep it for 15 minutes
- Now make rotis of by applying ghee on both the sides
- Your multigrain roti is ready,a healthy and full of protein one.
- Until then keep exploring….