As the world is trending with this dalgona coffee,let me just share with you this recipe in this quarantine period,at this moment when the whole world is fighting with corona virus and taking precautions by staying at home.
Let’s make this coffee which is also called as quarantine coffee,I know many of us have already made this coffee which we do call as fheti hui coffee.
The world is going crazy with this south Korean recipe with just 3 ingredients we are good to go,and during this lock down period when you know you have all that you want to make this trending coffee it feels like hitting a jackpot right!
The measurements have to be same like if you take 2 tablespoon coffee then likewise sugar and water, this quantity can be increased but measurement has to increase.
If you experiment with measurements I am scared it won’t be Dalgona coffee.
Let’s get the recipe
- 2 tablespoon coffee
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon hot water
- half glass of milk
- First take a bowl add coffee,sugar and hot water
- start whisking from dark brown to creamy,frothy yellowish colour
- you can whisk with spoon,but if you want use electric beater
- mixing with spoon takes to 20 minutes and its best during this quarantine time when you have nothing much to do
- once it has turned frothy
- take a glass half filled with milk,if you wish add sugar to your milk as this won’t be sweet
- Just scoop on top of milk this creamy coffee mixture
- There you go Dalgona coffee is ready
- Enjoy it with hot or chilled milk
- Until then keep exploring…….