Having young kid’s in the house makes all the mothers “The Chef”. Figuring things out the taste of the food they had at friends place or this Starbucks Frappe, mothers have to know all😉
Coming to this very famous Oreo frappe for which the world is crazy, is definitely simple and easy to make. Ingredients used in here are easily available near your local grocery shop.
Can be made in just 5 minutes and served in this super hot summer’s. Refreshing and cooling one.
What is Frappe?
Very simple Frappe is an instant coffee based drink, with variety of flavours. And we are making Oreo Frappe today.
Let’s get the recipe
- 5 to 6 crushed Chocolate oreo biscuits
- 2 cups vanilla icecream
- 4 teaspoon instant coffee concentrate
- 1 cup milk (chilled)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Some crushed oreo biscuits for garnish
- In a blender jar add milk, crushed oreos, icecream, chocolate syrup (if using) instant coffee
- Blend this on high speed
- Pour this in a serving glass
- Top it with some whipped cream and oreo biscuits
- Ready to enjoy
- If you like add ice cubes also in the Frappe
- Oreo frappe is ready
- Until then keep exploring…….