Indo-chinese food is the most popular street food of India. One can enjoy these Chinese cuisine with Indian tadka at every corner . Be it Metro city or a rural place. Everyone is making their own version of Chinese food with available ingredients near their Market place.
Today I am sharing with you Chilli paneer recipe.
What is Chilli Paneer??
So, it’s basically paneer coated with cornstarch and deep fried with some green chili in the recipe.
What ingredients are required
It completely depends on your taste buds, with basic vegetables like capsicum, spring onions. You can go on to add more of your favorite one’s.
So let’s get the recipe
#foodblogger #purvanchaltadka #chillipaneer
- 4 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/2 cup maida
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon schezwan chutney
- 5 ml vinegar
- 5 ml water
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 5 ml soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red chili sauce
- 3 to 4 green chili slit long
- 1/2 cup garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 capsicum cut in cubes
- 1 onion cut cubes
- 250 grams paneer cubed
- Oil for deep frying and cooking
- 1 cup spring onions green for garnish
- Take a bowl add maida, cornflour and salt , mix it well
- Coat the cubed paneer in it
- Heat a kadhai with oil and deep fry the paneer till golden brown
- Remove on paper towel
- Take a small bowl add water and cornflour to form a slurry, keep this aside
- Use the same kadhai and remove the extra oil
- Heat it , add in green chili, garlic and ginger, saute it
- Add in the veggies and stir
- Add in vinegar, schezwan chutney, red chili sauce, soy sauce and salt
- Stir it well
- Cook for a minute
- Now add in the slurry
- And cook it desired consistency
- For half a minute
- Off the flame
- Garnish with spring onions green
- Your Chilli Paneer is ready to be enjoyed while it’s piping hot
- Simple and easy recipe hope you enjoyed it
- Until then keep exploring…….