Bored of eating the regular noodles, why don’t you try this recipe. All the recipes I share are simple ones that can be made without any fancy ingredients.
Vegetables used here can be of your choice and the choice is enormous, I have used Vegetables which my kids love preferably.
These noodles are quick and easy to make. The amount of garlic used here is more as the name suggests. If you could use fresh garlic the taste will be much better.
Try this recipe with wheat noodles or any noodles of your choice.
This is the best recipe for a quick dinner or when you have a kid’s gang at home all of sudden
Which noodles to use?
Use any ramen noodle or the Hakka noodle pack. If using ramen noodles then skip the tastemaker and use only the noodles.
Let’s get the recipe here
Garlic Sesame Noodles
- 2 Dry red chilli
- 2 tablespoon oil/ sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seed
- 2 cups chopped vegetables( capsicum, carrot, onion, cabbage)
- 1 teaspoon salt or as per taste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 packet of ramen noodles or any noodles pack
- 1/2 cup spring onion greens
- Take a kadhai to pour oil in it, once the oil is hot enough add in red chilli
- Add in garlic and sesame, saute for a few seconds
- Add in the given veggies, again saute for a few seconds
- Add in the given sauces and vinegar along with salt and sugar
- Toss this perfectly
- Lower the flame and meanwhile boil the noodles
- Take a pot add salt and oil all 1 teaspoon and cook the noodles in this
- Drain the excess water and strain
- Add the noodles to the vegetable mixture
- Again toss this up well
- Serve it on the plate, top this with roasted sesame seeds and spring onion greens
- Garlic sesame noodles are ready to be served.
- Hope you enjoyed this simple recipe.
Leave a Reply