Ganesh Chaturthi is my house’s most awaited festival, where you enjoy modak with different flavours. Here’s a most loved modak recipe for you. Made in just 10 minutes, you will love the flavour and taste. I bet this recipe can beat Haldirams of Nagpur for taste.
Do give it a try as this has no added sugar to it which makes it a little diabetic-friendly. I am saying little coz depends on your sugar level also.
So without wasting any time head for this recipe and spread the smile. This will definitely make Ganesha 😊
#purvanchaltadka #foodblogger #chocolatemodak
- 2 tablespoon ghee / clarified butter
- 250 grams of milk powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated chocolate
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Heat a non-stick pan with ghee
- Add in milk and let it simmer a bit
- Now, add in milk powder and mix it well
- If you find the milk to be less add a little more
- Now, add in the chocolate and mix it well
- cook till the mixture starts leaving the pan and combines together
- All this has to be done on low flame only
- Once the mixture is done let it cool down for 2 minutes
- Grease the modak mould with ghee and keep the mixture in it and press
- Make modak while the mixture is warm, if it turns cold add a little water and cook again for a few seconds.
- Modak is ready for serving
Note– You can replace grated chocolate with chocolate powder.