As the name suggests this salsa is a winner with every kid in the house. Salsa is the best snack for any time hunger, the taste is a mix of sweet and tangy flavour.
I served it with some Indian papad cut into a nacho shape and deep fried. Do try it this way as papad is available in every Indian kitchen.
Grab some fresh corn from the market and try out this yummlicious recipe at home. A very important part of this recipe is….it’s Damm tasty. A vegan salsa recipe for you.
Let’s start the recipe now
- 2 cups sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Pinch of black salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt or as per taste
- Few coriander leaves for freshness
- Take a large bowl and add all the given ingredients
- Give it a mix, now add in black pepper powder, salt, lemon juice and some chopped coriander leaves
- Mix it well and serve with some fried papad or nachos
- If you are making in a large batch skip adding salt, and lemon juice. Add when you are serving the salsa