Parfait has its origin from France, where it is made with cream, sugar and eggs. Nowadays you will get so many variations of this recipe. Try which you find quick and easy to make. As this recipe anyway is easy, I have my way of layering this.
Make them in jars or bottles for easy serving. Most loved dessert for any party, as it’s easy to serve and can be made a day before. Festive season has began and every household in India is loaded with mithai, many a times these mithai are unattended for days and you don’t feel like wasting them, so rather than throwing it make a yum dessert of this motichur ladoo.
There are combinations of some ingredients when brought together creates a whole new recipe, at times we tend to be in our comfort zone by not experimenting as we don’t want our favourite dish go wrong. But this is definitely a must try recipe for you without any compromise on the taste.
So, let’s get the recipe now
Motichur Parfait recipe
- 5 to 10 pieces of Motichur ladoo
- 1 teaspoon elaichi/ Cardamom powder
- 1 piping bag of whipped cream
- chopped almonds
- Crush the ladoo using fork and keep in a plate
- Whisk the whip cream till soft peaks are formed
- Add in elaichi powder and gently fold it
- Fill the whipped cream in a piping bag
- Take any small glass or jar layer the motichur ladoo using a spoon
- Now layer it with whipped cream
- Top it with Chopped almonds
- Repeat the layering process till the glass or jar it full as shown in the picture above.
- Chill it and serve as and when required.
- Enjoy Motichur ladoo parfait anytime, any season.
- Hope you loved this recipe, until then keep exploring…