Peanut butter is a craze with kids now a days,but mine being an exceptional one’s, they don’t like peanut butter at all it was basically me who likes peanut butter 😁and wanted them to taste so thought of making the chocolate version as the store bought one’s are not satisfying so googled this recipe and tried my hand out,in the recipe it was suggested to use a food processor but i have used my blender jar (the chutney one)as the quantity i was making was less.after making this chocolate peanut butter and being certified by my twins,planning of making a large batch and storing. As everyone says kids are best critics and when they like or dislike something one should give it a thaught. used chocolate here as again anything with chocolate is loved by kids or adults as well.
This takes just 10 to 15 minutes to make.
Don’t over roast peanuts as the taste won’t be as expected.
Lets see what goes in making this Chocolate Peanut butter
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar(as per taste)
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil or peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- Roast the peanuts and crush the skin out
- In blender add olive oil,peanuts, sugar,cocoa powder and vanilla essence
- Blend till smooth
- If you find the paste too thick you can add more oil to it
- And blend it well for a minute
- Check the consistency it shouldn’t be flowy
- Remove and store in air tight container
- Your Chocolate Peanut butter is ready
- Spread them on breads,pancakes and enjoy
- A completely safe and without any artificial flavours used
Leave a Reply