Every kid can relate to Maggi and among them even I stand, maggis are savour ,as you travel to North India all resto and stalls sell Maggi as this is a no fail recipe. And keeps one’s stomach full for longer periods.
During this lock down period Maggi did come handy for all the housewives for that bulky hunger whole day 😂 Even hostel students who were trapped during this lock down period where mess and hotels were closed.
We all have made that regular Maggi, so why not try out a new recipe which is trending everywhere, I did try my hand on this if this recipe really tastes good or it’s just a fad to make anything nonsense.
So, in my point of view yes, this recipe that’s Maggi sandwich is worth trying and you will love it. It’s cheesy, spicy and toasted well. Perfect for your kids lunch box or picnic
I would suggest let’s take a look at the recipe card
- 1 pack of Maggi masala
- 4 bread slices
- Grated cheese
- Chilli flakes
- Mixed herbs
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 2 cheese slices
- 2 tablespoon coriander chutney
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Make regular Maggi with your favorite veggies and keep aside
- Now,apply butter on all the given slices
- Apply coriander chutney and tomato ketchup on the bread slices
- Spread Maggi, cheese on one slice
- If you have cheese slice keep over Maggi, cover it with another bread slice
- Toast it in a sandwich maker or tawa
- Cut into triangle and serve with mayonnaise or chutney
- Maggi sandwich is ready.
- Hope you loved this simple recipe
- Until then keep exploring…….