Hey there! Welcome to my blog hope you all are enjoying your holidays and baking a lot of yummy goodies. Thought of sharing with you this super easy chocolate chips cookie recipe, which is eggless and quick to make. My daughter did bake these beauties and they came out really delicious.
The point I’m saying is that even your kid can try baking them, without any hassle.
I made them on Christmas eve you can try them now…. you only have to keep the measurements in mind. The baking temperature and time differ on all ovens so you can check it wisely. As you know your oven is better.
This cookie recipe is exactly what you have been searching for, gooey n chocolaty.
Won’t take much of your time, let’s get the recipe
#purvanchaltadka #foodblogger #chocolate chips cookies
Chocolate chips cookies
- 280 grams Maida/Refined flour
- 120 grams powdered sugar
- 120 grams brown sugar
- 150 grams butter
- 90 to 100 grams milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips or more
- Take a bowl add butter along with sugar and blend till creamy in texture
- Now, add in the flour, soda mix well
- Add in chocolate chips, vanilla essence and milk
- Mix it well
- The dough has to be sticky
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees
- With the help of scooper scope small portions and place on a baking sheet
- Garnish some more chocolate chips on the cookies
- Bake for 30 minutes or till the edges turn brown.
- Let them cool down
- Enjoy your chocolate chips cookies
- I do have a detailed video on YouTube do check out
The sugar used here is brown n regular sugar.
Leave a Reply