Its end of the year and holiday time as well,with Christmas carols and church mass going around,all my friends wishing you a merry Christmas and happy new year.The year is gone so fast ,with its ups and downs…i had a lovely year with sorrow and happiness…everyone deals that..right. so kids are having their vacation and its their demand for Orange muffins…Nagpur is flooded with oranges this season…here is my whole wheat orange muffins.
Anna hi satya h/food is truth
Our ancestors said what you eat, you become .
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- First get orange juice ready
- Take a bowl add whole wheat flour, sugar,orange zest,vanilla essence, baking soda,baking powder ,oil and orange juice
- Mix it to a thick consistency
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°deg
- Place silicon moulds or cupcake moulds on a try
- Fill it with the batter,leaving half inch space for muffin to rise
- Bake for 35 minutes or till done
- Insert a tooth pick, if it comes out clean,muffins are ready
- Every oven differs so do keep a check
- it took 35 minutes in my oven
- Your yummy orange muffins are ready to be enjoyed with tea.
Leave a Reply