Pineapple is one of my favourite fruit I love pineapple cakes and halwas.My first taste with this halwa was way back in Mumbai when I had gone for Ganpati festival, here I would like to confess I am a very fussy eater myself 😉so I think you just read the story first…..Now that I am there at friends place my younger sis her friend she offered prasad and as I was very hungry just grabbed the chana sundal and halwa ate to my content. Later I asked her this halwa tasted something different but I liked it,what is it? She said Didi it’s pineapple halwa😅😅you should have seen my face because until eating this I use to hate pineapple, me thinking in my mind How dumb I have been never tasted all this,so from that day pineapple has been my favourite in dessert, Thank you Kiran for making me eat this halwa❤
So as you might have guessed the recipe of today that’s Pineapple Halwa.This halwa is also offered as prasad to Ganpati Bappa.Make them and store them in air tight container, you can refrigerate it for 3 to 4 days and eat.
Let’s get the recipe right away
#purvanchalstadka #foodbloggers #indianfoodblogger#halwa#Pineapple #sheera#sweet#dessert
Makes for 7 to 8 people
- 250 grams Rava/semolina
- 200 grams sugar
- 200 grams ghee
- 100 grams pineapple pulp
- 5 to 6 elaichi powder
- 1 tablespoon pineapple essence
- 2 cups water
- First dry roast rava/semolina till lightbrown ,keep aside
- Heat ghee in a kadhai
- Add rava and saute till light brown
- Add in the pineapple pulp
- Mix it well
- Now add sugar,elaichi powder with pineapple essence
- Give it a good mix
- Add water and yellow food colour
- Close the lid
- And cook on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes
- Open the lid,give the halwa a nice mix again
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits
- Serve them hot
- Yummy Pineapple Halwa is ready.
- This can be stored in air tight container for 3 days in refrigerator.
- Here use of food colour is optional.
- This was just to make kids eat.
- Hope you liked this recipe and way of making
- Until then keep exploring…..
Leave a Reply