Raitas are very cooling for stomach as we all know and the one that I am sharing here today is Pineapple raita,a quick and simple one to make ,which takes only 5 minutes in making.IF you are having guests over just grab some pineapple chop them mix them in curd add some spices and there you go a complete hatke(different) raita is ready for them to get surprised,I would suggest you to definetly try this there’s no hardwork in this,my first taste with this raita was at a wedding to be frank and from there I wanted to make this for everyone in the house.
Benefits of Pineapple:
Helps in digestion,Loaded with nutrients,Boasts immunity.
As said earlier a very quick and refreshing recipe, do give it a try.
If you wish do check my You Tube channel Purvanchal’s Tadka for detailed video aswell.
Let’s start the recipe….
Makes for 4 people.
- 250 grams curd
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 tablespoon kala namak
- 1/2 tablespoon jeera powder
- 1/4 tablespoon regular salt
- 1 green chilli chopped
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- 3 tablespoon sugar or according to sweetness
- Take a bowl add in curd
- Add chopped pineapple
- Then kala namak,jeera powder and salt
- Add green chillies and coriander leaves
- Now add sugar
- Mix this well
- Your pineapple raita is ready to be served
- Serve them chilled
- A quick raita in 5 minutes,isn’t it
- Until then keep exploring…..
Here sugar can’t be skipped as it balances the taste.