Fasting for nine days is not everyone’s job,that too with strict restrictions. In our house we don’t deep fry things like making puris,bhajiyas or even chipsAs we say kadhai Navami ko chadegi (means deepfrying will be done on navami) as on this day havan is done and Devi is offered kala chana,puri and kheer then after she is offered we can enjoy.This implies to the house were someone is fasting for nine days otherwise you can deep fry.Cooking food for yourself and then rest of the family member is quite a work.
So to keep oneself going you need eat the right thing,which includes rajgire,sinhghada.
Today I am sharing with you simple tomato chutney for any fast in which you eat sendha namak.
Before starting wanted to just show you how the sky looks today😊
So,let’s get the chutney recipe
Tomato Chutney/Vrat ki chutney
- 2 tamotoes
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 tablespoon sendha namak
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon roasted groundnut
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- Take all the given ingredients in a blender jar and blend it fine
- There you go yummy Tomato chutney is ready to relish with sabudana vada or singhade ki roti.
- Hope enjoyed reading this post,
- Until then keep exploring……
Leave a Reply