I guess we all here are chocolate lovers be it light or dark chocolate. Cooking with chocolate is always fun and in this process you can get your kids involved.
Making chocolate balls are a complete fun process but making the cups can get a bit tricky as they tend to break fast.
If the weather you are working is hot, take special care for the chocolate cups, rest everything is simple.
This can be served at kids birthday party or kitty party. Will definitely be an eye catcher with the guests.
Make these chocolate cup balls two days prior, so that you don’t have to rush in the last moment.
So let’s see what goes in making these yummy chocolate cup balls…
Chocolate Cup Balls
- 2 large pack Good day biscuits (or any biscuit)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 300 grams melted dark chocolate
- 2 variety of sprinklers
- Chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- Crush biscuits and grind to fine powder
- Place them in a mixing bowl
- Knead a soft dough using milk,vanilla essence
- Roll them into small balls
- Let them set for 1 hour in refrigerator
- Meanwhile coat cupcake liners or cups with melted chocolate
- It should be thick base
- Flip the cup upside down and let the excess chocolate drip
- Let this cup set in refrigerator for 1 hour or 2
- After 2 hours bring cups out of the refrigerator
- And gently remove the cups without breaking them, this is a bit tricky if one is doing it for the first time.
- Be patient and do
- Once the cups are out of the liner, place them again in the refrigerator, so that it doesn’t melt.
- Getting to the biscuit balls
- After 1 hour dip the balls in melted chocolate and coat it well on all sides
- Roll it into sprinklers and place them in a plate to dry
- When all the balls are coated well, remove the chocolate cups from the refrigerator and place these balls in them
- Drizzle with some chocolate syrup if you wish
- Serve them just before the party begins
- Enjoy this chocolaty cups
- Hope you enjoyed this recipe do comment and let me know
- Until then keep exploring…….
Good recipe , I cud not imagine with one of my favorite biscuits we could make these.
LikeLiked by 2 people
I’m a pure veg and all your recipies are pure veg, they look verry yummy
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hey! Thanks a lot, this site is completely vegetarian
LikeLiked by 1 person