Baby corn are so tender and delicious in taste, I can have them any how.
These Crispy ,tender ,deep fried baby corn are so yummy you can serve them in your kitty party or birthday parties.
Kids are gonna love this n will definitely ask for second serving. This is just a super snack for any time cravings. You can pack them in your kids tiffin box as well.
Simple way to make , no fuss easy recipe.
Let’s get the recipe straight away
Baby Corn Manchurian
- 1 pack of baby corn
- 2 tablespoon rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 cup capsicum Chopped
- 1/2 cup onions Chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon red chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon schezwan chutney
- spring onion for garnish
- 2 tablespoon more water
- Oil for deep frying
- Cut baby corn into pieces
- Take a mixing bowl, add rice flour , half tablespoon salt , mix this well
- Add in Chopped baby corn and coat well, add 2 tablespoon water and mix it well
- Keep aside
- Heat pan with oil, deep fry the coated baby corn till Crispy brown
- Remove and keep aside
- In the same pan, after taking extra oil out add ginger, garlic saute for few seconds
- Add in onions and capsicum with a pinch of salt, give it a mix
- Add in the given sauces along with vinegar and 2 tablespoon water
- Now add fried baby corn and mix
- Adjust the salt according to taste
- Garnish with spring onions
- Serve hot as snack or breakfast
- Simple Baby corn Manchurian is ready
- Until then keep exploring…….
Leave a Reply