This is a perfect one for a non-garlic-onion day. Taste-wise, no one can beat this or comment that there’s no garlic or onion in the recipe. The best recipe for Navratri or any festival.
Paneer aka cottage cheese as called in the west is a favourite among all, be it a vegetarian or non-veg person.
Paneer is such a versatile food that it blends with everything, be it parathas, curries, sweets and many more.
Achari paneer is made of a blend of exotic spices. To give that taste, where you won’t settle for less.
What is Achari?
This masala is a blend of spices used for making pickle/achar which are fennel, carom, cumin, coriander and more get the recipe in the link hereAchari masala powder recipe
Today I am sharing with you my version of Achari Paneer, so do read the blog. Let’s get started with the recipe
Achari masala paneer
- 250 grams paneer cut into cubes
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- A handful of coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 4 to 5 green chilli
- 1 tablespoon Kasuri methi
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Haldi powder/turmeric
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup curd (sweet)
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon achari masala powder Achari masala powder recipe
- Take a grinding jar add tomatoes, green chilli, ginger, and coriander leaves grind to a fine paste.
- Take a small jar add sesame seed and one tablespoon of water grind to a fine paste, keep aside
- Heat a non-stick pan with regular oil and mustard oil
- Sprinkle some Kasuri methi and fry, now pour in the tomato paste
- Cook on low flame till oil leaves the sides of the pan
- Add Haldi, red Chilli, and coriander powder. Fry for a few seconds
- Pour in the curd and sesame paste and fry till all is incorporated well keep stirring while it’s cooking for few seconds
- Add the achari masala powder Achari masala powder recipe
- Add water according to desired consistency
- Now add in salt with paneer and boil.
- Off the flame and serve hot.
Was looking for such a recipe