In real terms this can’t be called as pizza, but exceptions are always there.
Today’s recipe is going to be a very simple and quick one. For all the pizza lover’s this is not exactly pizza but almost like a pizza.
My kids love this recipe as they have grown up and can easily make this bread pizza, without any hassle or my help.
Toppings here can be of so many variety and choices. It completely depends on your choice what you like to add in the topping or skip.
Cooking time here is only 15 minutes if you have veggies to cut.
Serves best in kids special party, birthdays or kitty’s.
Without much talking let’s get the recipe
- Four bread slices ( brown/white)
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 cup green capsicum
- 1/2 cup onions Chopped in squares
- 1 cup red and yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- Pinch of black salt
- Cheese sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Grated cheese
- Apply butter on one side of the bread, then spread mayonnaise and tomato sauce on the bread.
- Add all the veggies given above.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder
- Sprinkle herbs
- A lit pinch of black salt
- Loads of grated cheese
- Microwave till the cheese melts or heat a pan and cover on low flame for few seconds, till the cheese melts
- Enjoy them piping hot, anytime…any occasion.
- Simple bread pizza is ready.
- Use veggies of your favourite.
- Until then keep exploring…….