Have you ever tried eating sauted/grilled green peas,if no then you are definitely missing these seasonal food for sure.
Back in our native place,in winter we all sit around the bonfire even in day time as it’s very cold in Uttar Pradesh and keep grilling whatever veggies are available especially green peas,sweet potato and corn.
These grilled green peas can be called as fingerfood as well, it’s like doing your work and munching together.
Simple way to cook and eat winter food which you will love.These fun things are getting lost somewhere in this world,where people don’t have time for themselves what time they will give other’s and missing these small joy of love, sharing and sitting together as a family.Take time out and create memories for yourself and the loved one’s.
So let’s get the recipe
#purvanchalstadka #sautegreenpeas#greenpeasrecipe#matarkirecipe#foodblogger #indianfood#desikhana#fingerfood#timepasssnack
Grilled Green peas
- 1 cup green peas( not shelled)
- pinch of salt
- Grill the green peas on open fire till you notice them burn
- Once they are done get them out of the fire
- place green peas on a plate
- Sprinkle with salt
- Shell the green peas and just mix the sprinkled salt and have them
- Grilled green peas is ready excatly desi(rural) style
- A perfect timepass snack on chilling winter next to the bonfire
- Hope you enjoyed this simple recipe
- Until then keep exploring…….