Love Banana’s then this recipe is just for you and your loved one’s . Simple easy and quick recipe for anytime cravings. My son loves this a lot. Just follow the recipe and you don’t have to bother.
What goes in making this.
Here we only need sugar, butter, cinnamon powder and some Chopped dry fruit. That’s it…sounds cool…right.
Type of banana used.
We need semi riped banana here, over riped will be too mushy.
Let’s get the recipe going…
- 2 bananas Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chopped nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon/ nutmeg powder
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Take a non stick pan, add butter
- Let it melt, add in sugar
- Let the sugar dissolve
- Now place the Chopped bananas on the butter and fry till golden brown in colour
- Off the flame, place the fried banana on a serving plate
- Garnish with cinnamon/ nutmeg powder
- And some Chopped nuts
- Pan Fried bananas are ready for serving
- Loved the recipe do share it with your friends and family or print the recipe if you want.