Pancakes are love and the best thing to happen, a quick dinner or snack for any day.
I have been cooking this for quite a while now and would love to share my recipe without any refined flour in use.
I do tend to avoid Refined flour in the house whenever it’s possible of. As we unknowingly do consume a lot of Refined flour.
Today’s recipe is a chocolate pancake, simply healthy and easy.
Do try eating them with ice cream and the star of pancakes honey…
Get the best fluffy and spongy pancakes recipe here
So let’s get started
# pancake# purvanchaltadka #foodblogger
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Take a mixing bowl to add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, vanilla essence, mix this well
- Now add butter and milk
- Mix till everything is incorporated well
- Heat a non-stick pan
- Pour one ladle of the mixture let it cook you will notice bubbles
- Flip to the other side
- Cook for 30 seconds
- Serve it on a plate drizzle some honey and a scoop of ice cream.
- Your favourite chocolate pancake is ready.