Summer without a mango recipe is Incomplete according to me, so today I am sharing this perfect mango pancake recipe.
And you won’t believe this is made from multi-grain flour, how much healthy can this get more…
Yes I have used mango pulp here and mango used is Alfonso here, you can choose the one you love.
Making pancakes are super easy if you have checked out my earlier post if not get it there eggless Chocolate Pancake recipe
As this is also called a good old fashioned pancake recipe with no fancy ingredients used. I would highly recommend you give it a try this mango season.
Get this recipe with a click
So let’s check out the recipe card here
Mango Pancake recipe
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 2 cups multigrain flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Few drops of mango essence
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water or as required
- Butter as required
- Take a bowl to add in the flour along with mango pulp, mango essence, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and milk n water
- Give it a nice mix with no lumps, let it rest for half an hour
- Heat a non-stick pan add butter pour one ladle full of the batter
- Cook on low flame this might get a bit sticky while flipping
- Flip and cook for a few seconds
- Serve on a plate with some honey
- Mango pancake is ready for relishing.