Lassis are in high demand during summer’s. Every household tries to recreate new recipes to match the tastes buds of our loved ones. So, today it’s mango lassi for everyone. A simple and no fuss recipe to try.
In my recipes I mostly try to avoid using food colour, as we already intake all these preservatives from the packed food.
Lassi is a traditional drink in India ,flavored with fruits, mint or be it salty. Lassi is an yoghurt based drink. Mango lassi is just like having milkshake.
Drinking Lassi has it’s own benefits. If one is suffering from acidity then this is the best drink for them. Lassi is good for digestion and skin.
Lassi is made with curd, add water to the curd and whisk is, dilute it and Lassi is ready. Add your flavor like if you want it salty or sweet.
Let’s get the recipe
- 1 cup curd or buttermilk
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1/2 teaspoon elaichi powder
- 1/2 sugar or as per taste
- Few drops of mango essence
- Some chopped pistachios for garnish
- Take a blender jar, pour curd or buttermilk, mango pulp, elaichi powder, sugar and mango essence
- Blend it for 1 minute
- Pour it in the glass
- Garnish with pistachios
- Serve it chilled
- Enjoy your mango lassi
- Until then keep exploring…….
Do Rate Us….