Reading this line chaat will make any person crave to have them straight away. Today I am sharing one of the amazing chaat recipes from Uttar Pradesh. This chaat is famous mostly in the Eastern region with every street vendor selling it.
The taste is simple and wholesome. Nothing fancy is added here. Simple ingredients from your kitchen and you have an awesome chaat ready for tea time.
This chaat is made with white peas or vatana. Soaking is done a day before, you can boil n store them in the refrigerator. Use when required.
The cooking process is a bit of work for first-timers, as we don’t want overcooked and mushy peas. It has to be cooked perfectly.
If you are looking for a different chaat that is wholesome and healthy as well, this is it. Go try this recipe and comment your views.
Now, let’s start cooking
#purvanchaltadka #foodblogger #chaat#matarchaat
- 1 cup white peas boiled
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon Kala namak
- 1 teaspoon green chutney
- 1 teaspoon tamarind chutney
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon jeera powder
- Pinch of salt
- Nylon sev
- Take a bowl to add boiled matar
- Now add onion, green n tamarind chutney, chaat masala, jeera powder, Kala namak,garam masala powder salt n coriander leaves
- Mix this well
- Take the serving plate place the matar chaat add a spoonful of both the chutneys, sprinkle Kala namak, chaat masala
- Garnish with onion and sev
- Simple and super easy matar chaat is ready. Enjoy it with masala chai, want the recipe here you go Masala chai
- Hope you loved this UP style Matar chaat.
- Until then keep exploring…