Holi is here and finally, things are getting back to normal from the pandemic and here we all are celebrating Holi with full zest and happiness. Holi is a festival of colours, it’s a fun festival in India and people celebrate around the world.
Holi is the significance of good over evil, and this year 2022 can be considered as the one.
So coming to the recipe that I am sharing today it is a Thandai mix that is added to milk and consumed especially on holi to keep the body energized throughout the day. This mix can be consumed the whole year if you want. But summer is the time when one’s body tends to dehydrate, so have them when the weather demands.
Thandai is made of dry fruits some seeds and spices. To know how I have made this perfect recipe do check the whole blog.
Simple and easy recipe to make, why buy from a store when you have a wonderful recipe here, try this out.
I do have holi special recipe also you can check them hereThandai/ Holi special drink/mixed dry fruit drink
Have a Happy Holi
Let’s get the recipe
Thandai Spice Mix
- 2 tablespoon kaju/cashews
- 2 tablespoon badam/almond
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds/khuskhus
- 1 tablespoon saunf/fennel seeds
- Pinch of saffron
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper / kali mirch
- 1/2 teaspoon elaichi powder/Cardamom
- 1 tablespoon dried rose petals
- 1/2 teaspoon dalchini powder/ cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pista/ pistachios
- Take grinding jar add all the given ingredients
- Pulse it by stopping every 5 secs so that dryfruits don’t leave oil
- Once a powder is formed stop grinding.
- Store it in a air tight container
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoon in a glass of milk
- Enjoy it this season.